Studio moved to Amstel 266
A chemical peel is formulated from single or multiple acids to accelerate the renewal of the skin layer by stimulating cell renewal. Chemical peels have a dual regenerating and anti-aging effect as they remove, renew and improve the micro-relief of the outer skin layers while stimulating cellular activity, improving skin elasticity, firmness and moisture. Depending on a variety of factors, acids can cause superficial, medium, or deep exfoliation.
intended for mature skin with visible signs of aging, including dark spots, deep wrinkles, lack of firmness, and dull or devitalized skin.
• intense skin renewal
• deep hydration and firmness
• rejuvenated complexion
• the skin is shiny and revitalized
• the skin is more supple
• the skin is protected against premature aging
intended to remove imperfections, purify the skin, refine dilated and clogged pores and rebalance excess shine and sebum secretion.
• intensely renewed skin
• deeply hydrated and firmer skin
• matt shine-free complexion
• hydrated and plumped skin
• refined invisible pores
You get the most optimal effect from a course of 5 treatments during 5 consecutive weeks.
• Spend a long time in the sun within 3 weeks.
Inflammatory dermatoses (such as psoriasis or atopic dermatitis).
• Taking photosensitizing drugs or having used them within 6 months prior to treatment.
• In case of abnormal healing, keloid and skin atrophy.
• In case of pregnancy and breast-feeding.
• In case of hypersensitivity to the substances used.
• In local inflammatory processes and / or open wounds.
• In case of active bacterial, viral, fungal or herpes infection (s) in the area to be treated.